Group 88 is a well-established company with operations in exclusive ready-to-wear and accessories, as the company represents a strong portfolio of internationally high-end brands such as Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Loewe and Mulberry.
We are currently looking for an experienced Store Manager for our Saint Laurent Store at NK in Stockholm.
If you have the necessary experience; we can offer a job with great opportunities in a company in progress.
Acquirements of experience and main responsibilities:
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in a luxury fashion retail environment.
- On hand in terms of customer service and employee motivation in the store.
- Responsible for a team of approximately 8 full time/part time employees.
- Experiences of being the leading person of a team.
- Budget responsibility for the daily operations in the store.
- Being service minded and having an outgoing personality.
The Store Managers responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Running the store
- Improving and developing routines and procedures
- Stock replenishment and inventory are processed in a timely manner
- Driving sales and accordingly implementing sales techniques to meet business objectives
- Strategic planning in regard to achieving and exceeding budgets
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Collaboration with management
- Visual merchandising
- Administrative management
- Daily, weekly and monthly trade reports
- Scheduling and payroll
- Store facility maintenance
Management of your team:
- Upholding the culture in the store, ensuring customers feel relaxed and invited
- Supporting your team in achieving sales and perfecting the customer experience
- Leading your team by providing encouragement and feedback, but also encouraging the team to provide input and come with new ideas
- Working closely with management to keep training fresh and in line with the our values
- Recruit, train and develop team members that would be brand ambassadors
- Evaluate the performance of each team member to provide feedback and ensure standards of the store is being implemented and the well-being of each team member is validated
If you have the necessary experience and would like to be a part of Saint Laurent and Group 88 apply as soon as possible.
The position is expected to be filled as soon as possible, therefore interviews are ongoing.
The position is a permanent full-time employment.
For questions contact Jakob Hemvik, email@example.com, +46 707 94 99 50.